Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I turned my TV on it is saying buttons are blocked and

Customer Question

When I turned my TV on it is saying buttons are blocked and the TV is blue.
Is there a way to fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you able to bring up the westinghouse on screen setup menu at all (Pressing menu button on remote)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The remote doesn't have a menu button but it isn't doing anything with the remote. The only thing it will allow me to do is turn it on/off with remote.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Your remote does have a menu button, it is just to the lower left of the up/down/left/right keypad.There is also a menu button at the top row of the buttons on the right hand side of the tv.