Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Westinghouse TV Model LVM-37 w1; Serial #w3701Deto53815814.

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse TV Model LVM-37 w1; Serial #w3701Deto53815814. I turned it off and a pink light came on the bottom of the tv. (I no longer have the user book) The screen remained black and the only way to remove the light was to unplug the set. Nothing happened. What should I do? By the way, I'm a little technical dumb.
Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
About that pink light , do you mean the power/standby light or do you mean on the tv screen ?
Any issues prior to this with the tv ,like it would take longer than usual or repeated attempts before it would turn on ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Just received your request for a phone call and I don`t know if you are aware but there is an $18 charge for that call .
That is how this website works by the way and none of my doing
If that is fine with you then you will have to accept (or decline) the offer I will send you right now.
Either ways we can continue to work on this .