Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Steven, my name is ***** ***** I am having a color problem with

Customer Question

Steven, my name is ***** ***** I am having a color problem with my Sharp TV. I have Comcast service and they recently changed the "box" I use to connect to the TV. The connection is HDMI and when I turn the TV on the colors are weird -- green things are purple and everything looks like a shadow. I have gotten into Options and can change the color back to what it should be, but once the TV is turned off, it loses those settings. Any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. It appears Steven is offline but I will be glad to assist you. Can you please start by posting with the model number off of the back of the TV? Also, how long have you owned it for? Does the set have the same issue when using component or composite video connections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not interested in going forward with the question nor am I seeking an answer to my question. Please cancel my request and remove any credit card charges. I do not want any of your services. I will request my credit card company to remove all charges since I do not wish to proceed with this question nor do I want any of your services in the future.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I am an independent tech- not a site employee. You need to address everything you've posted here WRT billing, services, and charges- to customer service from the home page. I am no longer involved in the dialog.