Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I have a palsonic 42 inch TV/DVD, cannot get any channels,

Customer Question

I have a palsonic 42 inch TV/DVD, cannot get any channels, when I get to tune in dtv, it comes up database empty, when I manually try tuning, U get tuning for dvb -t instead, can you help me thanks Josie.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This means it is getting no signal at all.
This is going to be an issue with the aerial.
If you plug another TV into the same Aerial connection, do you get the same problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can go to set up but when trying to tune dtv it won't let me, it seems to default to tuning atv then dvb-t.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes as its not getting a signal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry waiting to long for call, so will call someone tomorrow. Can't wait any longer.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No ones calling, I keep repeat the message to you, you need to reply to it please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not happy with the service, as my problem wasn't really answered, and still got charged the $39 what a rip off.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It was answered, did you not read the cause of this? I repeated it twice now, why are you saying its not answered and I am ripping you off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had been asked to give my number, which I did & got message back sating you have accepted an offer phone call & then nothing. I will nor give a rating as my query is still unresolved.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
sure, maybe if you actually read my messages you might get somewhere
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me I read what messages you sent, I will not need Amy more help, I'm having someone come out and look. Will not rate and will not answer anymore of your questions.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
sure