Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am no longer able to get NETFLIX on my TV. I used to be

Customer Question

I am no longer able to get NETFLIX on my TV. I used to be able to get it but now all I get is a message telling me to contact the TV manufacturer. Can you help me please.
John ****************
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
Beside Netflix , is the tv working normally ?
Are you saying that you get that message on the Netflix app ?
Is your subscription to their services up to date ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Just received your request for additional service (phone call) and I`m not sure if you are aware of it but there is a $12 fee attached to that .
None of my doing , the website works that way .
If you still want to proceed let me know and I will send you the offer that you will need to accept but first , could you please answer my question above ?
Here it is again ;
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the TV is working but still ne NETFLEXPlease call (###) ###-#### Thank you
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then if only the Netflix app is the problem then this is not a tv problem but Netflix problem and sorry but I don`t do those .
You won`t need that phone call from me after all as I will opt out and repost your question .
You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .