Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung hl67a510j1fxza model Tv when I turn on the

Customer Question

I have a Samsung hl67a510j1fxza model Tv when I turn on the TV the green and red light com on and I hear clicking in the back but get no picture. I unplug it let it re set only red light on hit power button both red and green light come on no picture? I have replaced the lamp
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Exactly where did you purchase the new lamp?
2. Exactly how much did the new lamp cost?
3. Was the old lamp blown? or were you getting these symptoms and that is why you replaced it? or
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **