Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

We are having trouble with different pop ups on our TV.

Customer Question

We are having trouble with different pop ups on our TV. I want them taken off without having to pay for it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is a pay for support site. For free help you'd need to contact your tv manufacturer, wait on hold for a long time for an overseas call center, and try to get assistance that way. If past the 1 year warranty there is generally no help provided by the maker. If you wish to continue here, I can help, but there is a fee. We'd need to know the make/model of the tv please.Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I've sent my number for you to call. If you prefer me to call you, please send along your contact information. Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting to hear from you and remain available to assist, when you are ready.