Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is there a way to reverse the face of my Kindle? Right now

Customer Question

Is there a way to reverse the face of my Kindle? Right now it has black letters on a white background. Can I have it white letters on a black background. I think it would be better for reading at night in the dark. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Which specific model kindle do you have? That model number doesn't sound quite right, they usually start with D0. You can also look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle to see which you have. Let me know and I'll advise on the steps to change the typeface, if available on your unit.