Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

HITACHI REMOTE clu-418u where i can buy?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
Here is one place to get the remote you are looking for:
http://www.emtcompany.com/hitachi-clu418u-remote-control/1007945.html
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,