Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im having problems with my sharo aquos tv! I was watching a

Customer Question

Im having problems with my sharo aquos tv! I was watching a movie when it all of a sudden lost picture and the power light began blinking white. Its two long and then two short blinks. How can i fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, the described symptom almost always point to an internal hardware issue or more particularly as shown HERE.Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multimeter and even perhaps a soldering iron? Equally important, could you make use of the repair/Service Manual or at the very least, the schematic diagrams?