Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get Netflix, Amazon, etc. which my tv has capability

Customer Question

How do I get Netflix, Amazon, etc. which my tv has capability of receiving, using ATT remote? The installing said I could use all the funcions but didn't say how.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
The ATT remote will only do two functions on your tv- Power and Volume. The other functions are done with the Vizio remote. To help you with that we need the full model number of the Tv. So what is the model number of your Tv? (see sticker on back of tv)
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will figure it out on my own. I do not wish to sign up for this monthly thing. You all don't say anything about that until you have the card #***** I do not want that program. I thought I was just asking the 1queston and getting the answe but I want no part in this program.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
This question has nothing to do with your decision to sign up for any subscription services.
There is only one charge for your question and you simply ignore/decline subscriptions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot get behind the TV to get yhe # ***** don't know when someone can help me with getting the Model #"
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Reply back here as soon as you have the model number. I will be here.