Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Amazon Fire Stick is connected to a TV with USB. This isn't

Customer Question

My Amazon Fire Stick is connected to a TV with USB. This isn't a smart TV. The picture is grainy and have the same problem when I connect to NETFLIX thru the Fire STiCk. I have restarted the fire stick, but this doesn't help. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.What is the make/model of your tv?Are all of the apps grainy? What about other sources such as cable/satellite, dvd, etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have DVD or Satelite. My cable is clear as day. Everything I access thru my fire stick is grainy. Hopes this helps.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info about the cable. What is the make/model of the tv though please?
Are the firetv menus, home screen, etc all grainy too? (not actual content, movies, etc, just the other standby screens)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Everything is grainy...menus, shows, Netflix, etc. my tv is a Samsung series 6. Model number is *****