Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

SamsungTV Model UN46D6420UF. Sir.I had brolemb No audio and

Customer Question

SamsungTV Model UN46D6420UF. Sir.I had brolemb No audio and No video what`s wrong.Thank. My Emaid***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
When you say the power is good , does that mean that the tv turns on but no audio/video ?
For example , can you see the TV's own menu ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I turns on not see own menu Jack.Thank
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok but it does turn on , is that correct ?
Or is it completely dead ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes jack .
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then I`ll take it that this means YES it does turn on even though there is no sound or picture.Right now there are only 2 possible suspects here and that would be first the power board that cost some $80 and then the main board that cost some $120 to buy if you were to look into this yourself .Let me know and i will help you along if you wish to look into repairing this yourself .If that is not your cup of tea so to speak then to have this repaired at home could cost you around $250 to $300 depending on the parts included and perhaps $50 less if you take it to the shop yourself .With your zip code I could find you repair shops near you or you could enter that zip code at the links below;If you go for the repair shop option then look at the links below and enter your zip code ;www.tvrepairpros.comOr this one;http://www.tvrepairman.comThis will give you a list of repair shops in your area.You could give a call to different shops in your area to get an idea of their rates , it pays to shop around.If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions or need help , thank youBy the way , here is something you could try ;Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.If that does not do it then we are looking at internal problems with the tv.