Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have Samsung flat tv, model # ***** , my remote control

Customer Question

I have Samsung flat tv, model # ***** , my remote control is not working good any more…will not let me get on netflix . do I need a new remote? Best Buy where I bought the tv can only sell me a universal one, can't I get one that is like the original? We are seniors and are not tech smart.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Was Netflix working before? Who set it up?
2. Exactly what happens when you try to use Netflix? Is there an error message or?
3. Does the remote work if you press Volume up/down or MENU, or SOURCE buttons?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **