Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just bought xbr65x850c. I'm experiencing a problem with the

Customer Question

Just bought xbr65x850c. I'm experiencing a problem with the mouth movements being out of sync with the dialogue. Any idea what the problem is?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?Do you have other equipment like a dvd,bluray,games etc. connected to this tv ? If so , did you notice this problem no matter what equipment is playing on tv ? If connected to a cable box or satellite receiver then try to reboot that unit by pulling out its power cord for a minute and see if that corrects the problem.