Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have an LG 50LN575V, remote not detected

Customer Question

Hello, I have an LG 50LN575V and the TV has stopped picking up the remote signal, the remote is tested to be working on another TV. Any suggestions? I'm good with replacing parts just not sure what, on this specific TV I should be replacing to resolve this particular issue, part numbers or instructions would be great!

Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome

Thank You for the Question

My name is Anthony

You need to get the IR receiver mounted in the front of the set, (just behind the window that the signals enter on the front of the set) and to try and save the board re-solder all the connections on it, the board should be on its own a little board about twon inces by two inches .

If that does not work or you wishto replace the board get thepartnumber found on the board itself and google that partnumber

Let me know if you need more info/help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again note the question will remain open

Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Thanks for your reply, I was hoping for something more specific to this TV model like a part number or instructions on exactly how to take this TV apart rather than generic information that I'd already read online. I noticed some other technicians seem to have access to part numbers and service manuals?
Sir I really cannot see what you mean by that reply?you only need to come back and ask for more info?instead you relist the question?

Its very easy to get this board out

Let me know whats bothering you

Anthony