Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I set this chromecast device to get NetFlix at school

Customer Question

how do I set this chromecast device to get NetFlix at school and at home if my Tv at home is so old that it doesnt have a USP connecter site to plug this into??????
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me the full model number of the tv?Note that the chromecast can only work in one place at a time, you can't use it on 2 tvs simultaneously. If you wanted to use it at school you'd have to take it back and forth between the home and school tvs, and you may have some configuration issues with 2 separate networks.