Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** ***** got pioneer 50" plasma TV date of purchase

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** got pioneer 50" plasma TV date of purchase 16/5/2007 works very well the problem is lately wen I play my pioneer hard drive DVD player the plasma screen goes red sound is good & all channels & colour very good it only happens when I play DVD.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You posted the model number of a Pioneer Home Theater receiver not a TV.
So, I assume all of the devices are connected through the home theater receiver?
Also, what is the model number off the back of the TV?
What's the make and model of the DVD?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLASMA TELEVISION PDK-TS28 50'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PIONEER HARD DRIVE DVD PLAYER D V D - 645 HS
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142