Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I want to get wireless headphones. My sony TV Model No. is

Customer Question

I want to get wireless headphones. My sony TV Model No. is KDL-32S5100. What do I have to get and do you recommend the easiest to install?
***@******.***
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. All wireless headphones connect to the TV in the same way, so there's no best or easiest. You would simply want to choose them based on what best fits your budget. They will connect to the Red and White jacks on the TV labeled "Audio Out". That said, I would personally recommend the wireless headphones available at the link below based on cost and performance: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=935888&gclid=Cj0KEQjw18-rBRDogrTg4Lusuu0BEiQACs8YQlh7fixObj8AeKdAT1uaU41ErKlMt_ggDnc00sA8ILIaAioM8P8HAQ&Q=&is=REG&A=details If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.