Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our Samsung TV is not working. When we turned it off it was

Customer Question

Our Samsung TV is not working. When we turned it off it was working fine. a few hours later turned it on and a message came on that a weak signal or no signal at all. Another TV connected to DVR works fine.TV Mod.LN19A331J1D
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
What source/input are you using with this tv (antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?
Does the issue happen with each source/input?
Can you bring up the samsung on screen setup menu
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prisim cable
yes
yes
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay, can you tell me HOW the prism box is connected to the tv?It is most likely hdmi, but I need you to have a look at the cord from the box to the tv, and tell me where it is plugged in on back of the tv, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just cable in to box and cable out of box to tv
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I need to know what specific type of cable and exactly where it is plugged in, so I can help you get it back to the right connection method to get your signal back.