Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A MAGNAVOX TV MODEL#32MD357B/37. IT JUST SHUT DOWN ON

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAGNAVOX TV MODEL#32MD357B/37. IT JUST SHUT DOWN ON IT'S OWN AND IT WILL NOT FIRE BACK UP. I TRIED UNPLUGING IT FOR 60+ SEC AS THE MANUAL SAID. STILL NO TV.IS THERE A RESET BUTTON SOME WHERE? MY PH# *****(###) ###-#### *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?
Have you previously had any problems trying to get the set to come on?perhaps it was slow coming on?
Let me know please
Anthony