Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Panasonic TC-P55GT31 3D Plasma TV that we have received

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TC-P55GT31 3D Plasma TV that we have received through a death in the family and the TV does not fully turn on. I called Geek Squad and they drove by, told me it was the mother board and they would order. After a few months of hounding, they have communicated that the board is no longer available. Before I put this out to the curb, I wanted to seek another opinion
Danny
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;Is it the board you are looking for at the link below; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-TC-P55GT30-TC-P55GT31-A-Board-TXN-A1NVUUS-TNPH0915AB-/151568873293?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234a35774d