Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My lgpv400 when push power button all it does is clicks

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.
In addition to the above I will need the full model number please found on the back of the set thank you
Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Held power button for 5 seconds
I will need the full model number please found on the back of the set thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All it does is clicks off and on but no picture
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
60pv400ub
OK the clicking can be a short pulling down the power-board OR it could be an actual fault of the power-board itself checks with a meter are needed to verify that can you use a meter?do you think you will be able to do work yourself?
Let me know I will provide all the relevant info what this will lead to is replacement of a board or boards.
I am sorry this is not something easier plasmas can be a bit of a handful unlike LCD
Let me know
Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I will have to take it in thank you for your time
OK I am sorry this is not something easier
If you change your mind or need more help just let me know thank you
You can find an approved tech in your area by using this web address www.tvrepairpros.com
A positive rating is appreciated thank you
Regards
Anthony