Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

There. My Panasonic TV power light is blinking red 6 times and won'

Customer Question

Hi there. My Panasonic TV power light is blinking red 6 times and won't turn on. It's been working fine for the past several days. I turned it off to walk the dog and came back and now it won't turn on.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this problem require replacement parts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to resolve this problem today as I'm delivering the TV to my son tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Are you sure its 6 red blinks and not 7?
6 is not as common as 7
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked and yes it flashes 6 times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked and yes it blinks 6 times
OK theres a problem with one of the scan boards within the set i'm afraid, it will need to be examined and verified using a meter to determine what one of 3 boards is bad
Sorry I dont have better news if you think you can do the work let me know
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't do the work so do not charge me Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this Ask request please