Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a mitsubishi tv model #73737 tv with a blinking

Customer Question

hello, i have a mitsubishi tv model #73737 tv with a blinking red light , ans shutdown after 10 minutes
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician using the site like you are.
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.
Is the light a blinking status light?it will be labelled on the set itself?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes , changed the bulb. cleaned the fan , reset the power button.
Have you made sure the lamp cover is secured?it must be ON and secured for the set to fire up otherwise it won't do that
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes of course
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tv works just shuts down after 10 minutes with a red blinking light
Is it the status light blinking?if so is it blinking red or yellow please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you not read my response its red.
You are sending another reply before I have replied please await my response thank you so I guess it is the status light
On the set itself press the ACTIVITY button and the channel down button and hold them down for 5 seconds the light in the front of the set may blink a two piece code like 2 blinks followed by 3 blinks as an example please let me know this code thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not at home right now
That's no problem let me know that info so we can move on thanks, ***** ***** just reply back when ready
Anthony
How is this working out please?did you carry out the check please?
Let me know thank you
Anthony