Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I am trying to hook up a Roku2 to my Sony TV. The Roku power

Customer Question

I am trying to hook up a Roku2 to my Sony TV. The Roku power is on, it is connected to the TV with the second HDMI input. the first is connected with my Blue Ray DVD. When I turn on the TV I do not get the Roku signal? I have tried going to the TV Input in menu to select Input2, but it says Skip on the HDMI that are open. How do I fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem .This SKIP function is there so that the unused input do not show up when you are scrolling to the inputs .To activate it you will need to go in the menu and open SETUP >>> LABEL VIDEO INPUTS and you will see whats in the link below , just click on it ;https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzt9bgf1leexwm7/2015-06-03_2033.png?dl=0Just scroll down to HDMI 2 and give it any name beside SKIP and then you will have access to that input by selecting it by name in the input menu .If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you