Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung is 5 yrs old. I have Dish the remote went bad they

Customer Question

My Samsung is 5 yrs old. I have Dish the remote went bad they sent me a new one but the codes they have did not work on this TV. They were to call you and get more numbers that was a week ago, no one has responded to them can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV? 2) Does the TV operate using it's own remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is mounted on the wall. I cannot change the volume. I guess you cannot help
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
In lieu of jumping to a conclusion just yet, do you have the manual for the set?Can you elaborate on not being to change the volume? Please reply back with as much detail as possible, since I am not there to see/hear what you are.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Do you still have the original samsung remote?
Does it still work the volume properly?