Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Jvc-HD-56G886 and i have a green screen on the HDMI

Customer Question

I have a Jvc-HD-56G886 and i have a green screen on the HDMI imput. The component imput works fine. I also tried different HDMI cords and still have the issue.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?
2. Was the hdmi input working before? when did it stop working?
3. What device are you connecting to the tv? cable/sat box, bluray, game system? Have you plugged this device into another tv to make sure it works? Have you tried more than one device on this JVC tv hdmi port?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.