Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a samsung tv 40" model LN-T4069FX/XAA WITH A

Customer Question

hi,
i have a samsung tv 40"
model LN-T4069FX/XAA
WITH A PROBLEM OF WHITE SCREEN
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS?
WAITING FOR ANSWER
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome

Thank You for the Question

My name is Anthony

Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.

I am an independent verified technician using the site like you are.

Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.

Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)

Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be upto 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.

If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.

Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.

Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....

Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.

Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THANKS A LOT BUT THIS TV IS ALREADY WORKING

I LET YOU KNOW IF I HAVE MORE PROBLEM WITH THIS

I REPLACE POWER BOARD AND main board

everything looks great right now

Yes I understand however TV problems can be very intermittent so when the fault puts in another appearance please as a test for me press the menu button of the sets own remote control let me know if the menu itself is affected by this poor white screen OR if the menu is perfectly OK, or if you can't see the menu because of the white out

You can come back anytime

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HELLO ANTHONY...

YOU ARE RIGHT I DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM YET

YESTERDAY I SHUTDOWN THE TV AND TODAY WHEN I TRIED TO TURN IT ON I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM...

FIRST WAS WHITE SCREEN AND AFTER 3 MINS. WAS BLACK SCREEN AND AFTER 3 MINS EVERYTHING STARTED TO WORK FINE... THE WHOLE DAY IS BEEN WORKING

WHEN WHITE SCREEN IS I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE MENU OR OTHER THING BUT I DO LESTEN THE AUDIO.

PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO?

THANKS

It is either a bad t-con board OR a bad LCD panel with the latter being favorite, there is no wayto check the t-con board so it can be a costly gamble (around $100)this does sound to me though like bad tabbing on the panel itself unfortunately there is no way to fix that as its integral to the panel which can't be effectively replaced economically.

For the age of this set you would be better considering replacing it, however if you wish to replace the t-con I will help you with that, let me know please or if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar with this post thanks again

Sorry for dismal news here

Regards
Anthony