Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I hit the RGB button on our remote and our Vizio TV is now

Customer Question

I hit the RGB button on our remote and our Vizio TV is now stuck in no signal mode and then shuts off. We have tried turning it on and repeatedly hitting the input button , but it's still not working . Please help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) How long have you owned the set for? 2) What is currently plugged into the back of the TV for connections (HDMI, VGA cable, etc.)?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to see my reply?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please try disconnecting the TV from power, then remove any HDMI or other signal cables from the back of the set. Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 15 seconds and release. Then connect the signal cables you normally receive broadcasts from (for instance Cable Box with HDMI), then plug the TV back in, and turn it on. Let me know if you're able to control the Input selection at this point. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.