Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have the back off of my TV and i do not sees ny fans..i have

Customer Question

i have the back off of my TV and i do not sees ny fans..i have the blink 10 times thing going on with panasonic
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not want a recurring charge on my credit card...i just want help with this problem is that possible. i have gave my credit card info but it keeps prompting me to sign up for a long term deal....I do not want the long term deal. if i have another problem i will pay again if this time it is helpful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!!
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?
2. Did you notice any picture issues before this 10 blink problem?
3. Have any parts been replaced or work been done? what? when?
4. Do you have previous experience using a volt meter testing live voltages? please explain
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a PanasonicTC-P42C2 Nov 2010. The TV did not seem to have any problems until we went to turn it on last evening. the red LED comes on and then begins to flash the 20 times. there is no picture or anything that even remotely loks to be happening on the screen. I took the back off cleaned everything with a make up brush. the components had little to no dust on them...very clean.. this did not help. i also unplugged for a bit..i held the button in for 20 seconds..only other simple fix i havent tried was plugging it into a different room..i am lost...any ideas? no i do not have a multi meter.. maybe able to borrow one tho
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
It's not going to be a simple diagnosis but I can give you the official diagnostic manual that has step by step instructions for each blink/error code.
>>> click here to get pdf diagnostic manual <<<
I suggest you read the ENTIRE manual and if you get stuck on a specific test then reply back here and I will be happy to help you. You can research and get parts:
www.shopjimmy.com
www.ebay.com
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating because I do not get paid hourly here.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.
Thank you,