Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My LG tv will not turn on

Customer Question

My LG tv will not turn on
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
2) Does the TV have any signs of life at all right no (power light lit or blinking, etc.)?
3) Please elaborate with as much detail as possible, exactly what the TV is doing, or not doing and we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've had the TV over a year. Red lights blinks in bottom right corner. TV just shut off while watching it last week

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up. Try this procedure up to 4 times if subsequent tries do not work. Please reply back and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you still have the same problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wat up Aric, I'll hit you up when I get home from work

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, sounds good.