Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a LG 55LM7600. It just flickered and died a week

Customer Question

hi I have a LG 55LM7600. It just flickered and died a week ago.. You turn it on and the red light blinks 3 times and then goes off. No picture bosons.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No picture no sound. I had a tech come out and he said I needed a new main board so I ordered a replacement and installed it. But it still doing the same thing. Turn it on. The red light blinks three times then goes out and the screen is blank.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, there are several versions of this model using different engine/chassis. Is the replacement main board identically numbered as the old board?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
The number of the main board please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EBT62044404
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.Do you have access to and familiarity with a multimeter