Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I turn off the secondary audio on my Samsung series

Customer Question

How do I turn off the secondary audio on my Samsung series 3 350 LCD tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV?
Also, how do you receive broadcasts on the set (direct cable from wall, or through a cable or satellite box)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number is: ZIME3cxz500426B
I receive broadcasts from Comcast cable using their box on each of my TV sets
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. The model number if not correct, but we can proceed without that. Also, there is no way for anyone to do remote tech support on a TV- it's simply not possible. Now, what I need to know is what remote did you use to try and shut off the SAP (secondary audio program)? Was it the Comcast remote, or the Samsung remote?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please first try a basic reset of the cable box by disconnecting the box from power for 20 seconds, then plugging it back in and once it reboots check and see if you still have the secondary audio on the TV. Let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If that does not work, then using the "Samsung" remote (not the cable remote), then do the following: Go into MENU----->Sound---->Reset----then pres OK to reset the TV's sound back to factory default settings. Once this is done it should reset any settings that were inadvertently adjusted. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?