TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

I have a UN5OH6400 Samsung TV. I changed the panel with a new

Customer Question

I have a UN5OH6400 Samsung TV. I changed the panel with a new one from TVservice parts.com. They told me that they got the panel from Samsung. My problem is the images are upside-down. I used the steps explained in one of your post to no avail. Can you help with this series. I could not find the HD flip option
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Was this the ORIGINAL fault on the ORIGINAL main-board OR did this board work only the pic is upside down?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. My son break the screen and I replaced it with a new one. I tried changing the board with the one on the broken screen. But it will not fit.
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.
Can you access your TV's service menu? If not, let me know.
1 MATCH the model and VERSION number found on the rear cover to this picture.
2 Verify your TV's TCON has the correct part number, and the panel number matches the information highlighted
3 THEN change these settings highlighted in yellow and back out of the service menu, power off the TV and power it back on. That should store your settings.

Still not right? Reply back to me.