Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Ii have a 42 inch aoc tv monitor. the picture has

Customer Question

ii have a 42 inch aoc tv monitor. for years the picture has been full screen. Now it has has srunk to about 85 percent of the full screen. I have not made any changes to it. Can you help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:AspectZoomHD ZoomRatio(#) symbol under the 9 keyFind any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.