Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a 50 in pioneer plasma tv kuro it does not come on

Customer Question

I have a 50 in pioneer plasma tv kuro it does not come on blue light blinks 8 times then stops for a bit then blinks 8 times what is wrong
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
Unplugging is the only reset you can do. Your Tv needs parts and service. This is a known problem and there is a $30 repair kit if you have electronics experience:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131440628003
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating because I do not get paid hourly here.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I see you opened a new question. Is there some reason why you have not clicked the positive rating? Do you require further assistance?