Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Please explain to me in simple steps how to play a dvd on Sony

Customer Question

Please explain to me in simple steps how to play a dvd on Sony Player (BluRay) and a Samsung TV. Make it clear and simple please. Also, please send it in writing to the following address:***@******.***.
Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you please tell me the full model number of both the tv and the player? I would need that detail to give you any specific information.Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung TV Model Code : LANt8e55046FXZ
TV Serial number: ZAUG3CCC3006FKZA
TVVersion CHO1
SONY BlueRayDisc/DVD Player BDP-S-185
FYI:
So y us timer Servicd Center. : 1-***-***-****
Http://Esau
Port song.com
IT APPEARS TO ME THAT SERVICE PROVIDERS,
PRODUCTION MANAGERS AND CREATORS OF TECHNOLOGY PROVIDE ONLY INFORMATION USEFUL TO THEMSELVES AND THE IS RELEGATED TO RELYING ON THEIR OWN SPARSE KNOWLEDGE. . Wasting time and money whenever cords become disengaged. Th then they toss it all out and buy another. false Economy.'&
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. That is what I need for the Sony, but the samsung model number is ***** Can you please carefully recheck the tv model (I only need model, not serial) and post back with that full model number.I also need you to please look at the current connection/cord used between the tv and the sony. This will help me to give you the proper steps.If you aren't sure what it is called, look on the labels of those ports, or describe the cord/connection used to me. Hdmi is a single cord with a wide rectangular connector. Component would be a set of 5 cords, with round color coded plugs of red/green/blue+red/white, and composite would be red/white/yellow.I'm happy to guide you through by phone if that is easier as well. Thank you,Nathan