Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have no picture except occasional black and white snow.

Customer Question

I can use The A/V button on the FIOS remote (I do not have the Sharp TV remote) and I will see a list that says at the top "Input source". Sometimes I can choose ,using the remote's arrow an input other than Input 3 which is the one the TV requires. If I shut off the TV and turn it on I will see a window that says 'Analog Cable 6" which will remain on the TV screen for a moment along with a window saying "No input selection available" Both vanish in a few seconds.
The Verizon people could not get Input 3 to work but they did say that the TV is functional that is it has power and the plugs are in the right places.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Thanks.