Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Cannot get reception TV, Duna World TV

Customer Question

Cannot get reception for world TV, Duna World TV
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What is your signal source, for the TV signal?
- If it is cable, you should ask your cable provider, what happened to that particular channel. Channels can have outages on occasion, as well as the whole cable TV service, of course.
- If it is by antenna, check the antenna connection, test the antenna by tuning in a different station, and, when all else has failed, call the station itself (or email them, or just look at their website) to determine whether they are having a shutdown or an outage, etc.
If by antenna, also, consider whether the Duna World TV station is too distant for you to pick up, with the antenna you have. TV reception by antenna is (by and large, most of the time anyway) by line-of-sight, that is, your antenna for the TV has to be in sight of at least some of the broadcast tower... so if it is too far away, it will be around the curve of the earth (or, perhaps, beyond a mountain or even blocked by a tall or large-profile building).