Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have satilites tv nand when i instahld my new 27 inch tv

Customer Question

i have satilites tv nand when i instahld my new 27 inch tv not all mof the channels loaded what do i need to do
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I am sorry you're having trouble all of the channels come from the satellite dish and box, the TV just monitors what comes out the box so that can't be responsible?let me know if you have anything to add

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are u kidding me your answer is of no value this is a joke- can u send me a manual of a vizeo tv with trouble shooting in it i thought u would resolve the problem or tell me how to fix it or at least tell me what need to try to do to fix it

The question is you have not got all the channels they have not loaded you are getting some (I presume)but not all is that correct?

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

OK may I just ask you this.....where do you think the channels come from?

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i bought the tv at walmart and no manual came with it -i do not care where the channels come from i asked u hold do i program the tv so i can get them -i had them on my old tv so i should be able to get then on a new tv i need to know if i go to menu and where and what to do

Just one more question before I reply (sorry I should have asked this) what lead(s) are you using from the box to the TV?hdmi/RCA leads OR are you going right to the antenna socket from the box to the TV?

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am not sure my spouse is not here at this time can you tell ne how to correct it either way and i will print it out for him and we can try either way or which way should it be.

No that's not possible until I know how you have connected the box to the TV, if you have connected via the antenna socket some of what you have indicated will make sense but if its another way like RCA leads or HDMI it wont make sense

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

by the way i do not want to sign up for any plan- this was a one time solve the problem deal and i also to not want to rate your help i didnt get very much help good bye and thank you for nothing i will call walmart and possibly return the tv maybe that is the way to stop this no trouble shooting manual and stop this online bull shit be sure to stop my service with your co, i do not want any more help like this all i have done is typed a lot and no suggestions were given not one.