Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a Samsung FP-T5084 tv...Im looking at your sight and

Customer Question

HI have a Samsung FP-T5084 tv...Im looking at your sight and see the capacitor thing...Mine look fine...Im just wondering the tv what mfr in 2007....is this really worth the effort?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. It appears Dan is offline but I will be glad to help you if you need assistance now.
I need to ask for some more info though:
1) What exactly is the problem/symptoms you're having with your TV?
2) Do you have a Multi-Meter and the ability to measure live voltages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv just wont turn on anymore. I do have power to tvI do have multimetet but cant say im proficient with it
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
What I am asking is this: What specific signs of life does the TV have currently (please be as detailed as possible as I am not there to see the TV, and there are about a half dozens failures this set is known for)?