Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am having trouble with a Samsung led dlp TV(HP67A750). I

Customer Question

I am having trouble with a Samsung led dlp TV(HP67A750). I have followed several of your other troubleshooting sessions with other clients and still can't find a solution.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
First, please confirm the model number - is it HL67A750?
Do you have schematics available?
Initially, depending on the symptoms, you will need to check that the power supply board is outputting the correct voltages, and that the light engine is receiving the correct voltage inputs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are correct on the model number. My mistake. I do have the schematics for the TV. I have confirmed the voltages into\out of the sub power supply. I have confirmed the voltages out from the led driver board (15.2) when unplugged from the LEDs. I have 2.3V across the blue and green LEDs when plugged in. 1.4V across the red plugged in. All three LEDs power up when contacted with a 9V battery. All three LEDs seem to come on, but they have no "power"..... They are dim when viewed at the projection lens. TV still performs the 3 cycles and then the 3 flashing LEDs on the front.