Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Dynex 55" Model DX-55L150A11 whose picture will sometimes

Customer Question

I have a Dynex 55" Model DX-55L150A11 whose picture will sometimes turn green randomly and for random amounts of time. Everything works fine apart from this issue, I'm just no familiar with how this size of a TV works and where the problem would lie so I'm curious if you might have any insight on where that would be.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
- Does TV own menu graphics come up green when push menu button on TV or its remote?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Turns out the LCD panel has broken while transporting it. Whoops. How can I cancel this question? I'd rather not pay for a question on a tv that can't be fixed in the inquired manner anymore.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that, please check following link to contact customer service to cancel the question...
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Thanks.