Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an Apex 40" LCD TV. It was working fine yesterday.

Customer Question

I have an Apex 40" LCD TV. It was working fine yesterday. I moved it to a new room today...no bumps drops or mishandling in any way. Now when I plug it in and turn it on, the screen flashes that it is on HDMI 1 then goes immediately blank (as in off, not blank like its on and just not receiving any input). I've tried resetting it, hitting the input button, menu button, unplugging it, etc... Nothing, screen is off.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) How long have you owned the set for?
2) Are you saying that once the screen goes black- nothing at all- not even the MENUs will display?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to see my reply?