Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to connect Apple tv to a marantz sr7001 receiver.

Customer Question

I am trying to connect Apple tv to a marantz sr7001 receiver. Get "no signal" when tuned to proper input
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have issues with any other sources being passed through the marantz?What display (tv/projector) is being used?If you connect the ATV direct to the display, are you able to get picture that way?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
other peripherals are Marantz DVD player and older VCR. No problems with those devices
Monitor is Panasonic 50" plasma
Cannot connect ATV directly as TV is mounted wall and not accessible
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the full model number of the tv please?You can also test the atv direct to the tv: unplug the (presumably) hdmi cable going from the OUT of the marantz that runs to the tv, and temporarily plug that to the atv. Let me know if you get signal that way.