Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer elite 510hd TV. This morning I went to turn

Customer Question

I have a pioneer elite 510hd TV. This morning I went to turn it on, and nothing! I have direct tv and the Hd DVR is working as are all the other TVs in the house. FYI, several days ago, the picture was very dark but last evening it was working properly. I would've called the pioneer service # ***** it's MEMORIAL DAY and I'm sure they are closed. I can't move the TV to get to the power supply.
Please only respond if there's something toucan do to help us!&
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) Are there any signs of life at all on the TV (power light lit or blinking)?
2) Was there a power outage or storm that may have caused this?
3) What do you mean "can't move the TV to get to the power supply"? do you mean the electrical outlet?