Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

My mother lost her manual to her Emerson TV need someone to

Customer Question

My mother lost her manual to her Emerson TV need someone to come out to my home to bring in all channels
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .
I`m sure I can find your manual with the correct model number , that is the serial number you gave us.
Also , depending on how you are connected , you may not need to do any auto program or channel search .
In any case if it comes down to that , I will find you a local repairman but first a few questions;
Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?
Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?
What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are trying to find theModel number my grandson will the TV is only connected to antenna only, I have three bedroom apartment and only two bedrooms haxe cable, and in the family room LF320EM4 is the model number
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then is LF320 the tv that we will be working on ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I suppose the number is ***** to see I am 65 years okd sir and I have a very impatient grandson who wrote it down
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then we will go through the autoprogram again to make sure it was done correctly but first ,click on the link below and it will open your tv`s manual , this may help to go through that channel search .Click here ; http://data.manualslib.com/pdf3/79/7832/783200-emerson/le391em4.pdf?a0383965f16b65b9c30d65258e3005fa&take=binary Give it a minute to open and then you can save it to file and/or print it later. Once that is done we will go through it together
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot print anything no printer to use my mother paid money on her credit card she expecting someone to come to my home I cannot do this on my own. I need some one out here now tommorrow or Tuesday
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then if you don`t want to go through this then could you give me your zip code ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
60005
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Ok then this is sunday night and everything is closed as far as repair shops goes so I will give you a list of repair shop to contact tomorrow , here it is , click the link below for nesda member shops within 10 miles ;http://www.tvrepairpros.com/searchResults.php?state=&zip=60005&radius=10And here are more at the link below;http://www.tvrepairman.com/search?zip=60005Any of those shops will do the trick .Hope this help and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll see what can be done.Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.