Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Replaced color wheel sound problem solved but no picture

Customer Question

replaced color wheel sound problem solved but no picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
I am assuming the color wheel was making a noise you replaced it now that problem of the unusual humming or screeching is resolved but you still have no pic is that correct?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still figuring out why lamp is not giving light because I cannot see the color wheel spinning or not.
OK to make sure that the color wheel is spinning take the lamp OUT of the set, defeat the lamp door switch by taping it down switch the set on and look throught the lamp enclosure you will see the color wheel at the top, switch set on and observe the color wheel does it spin BEFORE the set shuts down to 3 blinking lights?
Anthony