Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I am looking owners manual Samsung Plasma tv

Customer Question

I am looking for the owners manual for a Samsung Plasma tv PN60E8000GF. Not a downloadable one the original. Please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this .You can get the original "paper" manual directly from Samsung at the link below for $35 , just click on the link and it will take you there ;http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-OM-PN60E8000GF.aspx?model=PN60E8000GFNote that you will have to use the dropdown menu to specify "paper format"If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you and have a nice Memorial day weekend